1. The controller of the personal data is Marta Czapla- Bystrowska located in Modlniczka, Słowiańska Street 85E, 32-085.
2. If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, please do not use the website, do not sign up for the newsletters provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska and do not buy any products or services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska.
5. Marta Czapla- Bystrowska is processing clients’ personal data in order to form an agreement for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska. The personal data is also used for direct marketing purposes for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska as well as services and products provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska’s commercial affiliates, if the client agrees to this kind of marketing.
6. Marta Czapla- Bystrowska requires only the personal data which is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and providing its services. Failure to provide certain Personal Data will make it impossible for Marta Czapla- Bystrowska to provide its services.
7 Authorisation to process personal data by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska is based on clients’ consent and statutory authorization for processing of personal data in order to:
- Allow the clients to use the website
- Process orders for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska
- Respond to questions and concerns sent via contact form
- Provide subscription to free of charge electronically delivered newsletters (courses)
- Realize direct marketing for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska as well as products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska’s commercial affiliates, if the client agrees to this kind of marketing.
9. Providing Marta Czapla- Bystrowska with the personal data by filling in forms which are present on the website or ticking an appropriate checkbox, client agrees to have his personal data processed for direct marketing purposes for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska and products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska’s commercial affiliates.
10. Providing Marta Czapla- Bystrowska with any personal data is voluntary. Providing required data in the process of account creation/using contact form/subscribing to the newsletter/placing an order for products or services is necessary for the services to be processed by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska properly. Client has the right to check his personal data and to correct it at any given time.
11. Client has the right to submit a justified written request to cease the processing of his personal data in case of the data being processed for purposes mentioned in Art. 23 section 1, items 4 & 5 of Personal Data Protection Act, including marketing purposes.
12. Marta Czapla- Bystrowska will only process the data necessary for the proper provision of services and to exercise the rights arising under applicable laws and regulations, including statistical purposes, examination of complaints, issuing a VAT invoice or pursuing claims.
13. If the client agrees to receive commercial & marketing messages by electronic means, client’s personal data can be processed in order to send the client those messages.
14. Among the types of Personal Data that Marta Czapla- Bystrowska collects, there are: name, last name, e-mail address, mobile phone numer, address of residence.
15. Aside from the data provided by clients in the process of: browsing the website, account registration, buying products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska, using the contact form or subscribing to the newsletter, the website martaczaplabystrowska.com uses certain data collection and storing mechanisms:
- Cookies – data used to identify user’s session in the internet browser and on the servers of martaczaplabystrowska.com website (more specifics provided in Cookies Policy)
- Server logs – data such as: Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request location, browser type, browser language, date of the web request, information on errors occured in the process of realisation of the HTTP transaction, referring pages.
16. In case of client misusing (either by not adhering to the rules of procedure or by breaking law) the martaczaplabystrowska.com website, Marta Czapla- Bystrowska can process client’s personal data in order to establish client’s liability.
Browsing the martaczaplabystrowska.com website’s content and its domains/subdomain
17. Browsing the martaczaplabystrowska.com website without:
- placing any orders for products or services
- registering an account
- using contact form,
does not require providing any personal data.
Using contact form
18. Using contact form available at https://www.martaczaplabystrowska.com/en/contact/ requires providing personal data, including: name, last name, e-mail address and phone numer.
Free of charge newsletter subscription (courses)
19. Subscribing to electronical newsletters (courses) provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska and available at martaczaplabystrowska.com requires providing your name and e-mail address. Providing this data is mandatory.
20. This data is added to the mailing list of the newsletter (course). E-mail address is necessary for Marta Czapla- Bystrowska to send the newsletter (course) to the user. Providing your name allows Marta Czapla- Bystrowska to call you by your name.
21. Data provided by the user in the process of subscribing will not be used for any other purposes than those mentioned in point 2, except as stated in points 24-27.
Placing orders for products and services
22. Placing orders for products and services offered by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska via martaczaplabystrowska.com website is possible after creating an account or by using an order form available on the website. Either way, it is mandatory to provide client’s personal data, including: name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, address of residence.
23. Data provided by the user will only be used for order processing, except as stated in points 24-27.
Processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska (does not apply to clients who did not consent for their personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska and its commercial affiliates)
24. Marta Czapla- Bystrowska reserves the right to send unscheduled messages to the clients who gave their consent for their personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes for products and services provided by Marta Czapla- Bystrowska.
25. Unscheduled messages are messages containing information directly related to martaczaplabystrowska.com website, magazines, services and products (e.g. changes, internal sales promotions), non-commercial messages (e.g. wishes, personal comments etc.) and commercial messages, which are sent on behalf of clients and partners of Marta Czapla- Bystrowska and martaczaplabystrowska.com
26. Parties instructing commercial mailings have no insight into the contact data stored in mailing lists created by martaczaplabystrowska.com
27. Commercial messages are always filtered, their length is limited and they are sent occasionally.
Publicly available personal data
28. Personal data published on websites belonging to Marta Czapla- Bystrowska by commenting articles or writing posts on the forums etc., is publicly available and visible for every user visitng the aforementioned websites.
Disclosure of information for 3rd parties
32. Marta Czapla- Bystrowska will not sell any personal data of its clients to other parties.
33. Delivering services for clients may result in personal data being processed by other parties, which are bound by certain agreements with Marta Czapla- Bystrowska. It will not have any negative effect on security of clients’ personal data.
34. Clients’ personal data can be disclosed to parties authorized by law, including judicial authorites.