Executive coaching process targeting business owners, board members and managers. The aim is to develop the competences and skills of the coachee to benefit both the coachee himself/herself, and the entire the organisation.
I work upon the Code of Ethics and tools accredited by the International Coach Federation(ICF). In particular, I focus on a partnership, building trust and purposefulness at every stage of the process.
Possible areas of cooperation:
- beeing a good leader, that people follow
- setting your purpose (vision, mission and both organizational and individual goals)
- planning activities
- self- and employee management over time
- building a relationship
- change management
- conducting difficult conversations with employees
- providing feedback
- strengthening work-life balance